We will download it from your link. Thank you.
- The contest period will be from January 15 – March 30, 2018.
- The contest is open to everyone from all ANCOP Canada areas.
- Designs can be in the form of graphics, written messages or both.
- Designs must incorporate the official logo of ANCOP Walk, the 2 walking shoes.
- The design must emphasize the 15th Year Anniversary pf ANCOP Walk in Canada.
- Designs must be printable and must be submitted in High resolution jpeg/AI or vector EPS format with the printed copy. They should be able to show the applicability of the design on various media/promotional platforms and products using their colors and in black and white.
- Design submission can be for the front only or front and back design.
Entries will be judged in two ways:
50% through Social Media Voting, PEOPLE’s Choice and
50% from Criteria set below by a Panel of Judges:
- 25% Originality – refers to how innovative the design is, not copied from any source
- 25% Composition – refers to the artistic arrangement of the design elements
- 25% Craftsmanship – refers to the ability to apply design on various media/promotional platforms and products
- 25% Relevance/Message Conveyed -refers to ability to reflect ANCOP Walk vision
- 100 % TOTAL
Contestants must submit their entries with a brief explanation to help bolster their design and judging. They may or may not have a title for their entry.
Contestants can submit a maximum of 2 entries. This is an individual contest with every entry submitted by one person and not a team or organization.
Deadline for submission of entries is on March 31, 2018, 5:00 PM PST
Social Media voting starts on April 1 and ends on April 15, 2018. Judging from a panel of judges will be done as well on April 15, 2018. Final design to be announced on April 21, 2018.
The three winning entries are deemed the property of ANCOP Canada and the design winning the first prize will be produced in part or as a whole and to be used for the shirts, posters, and other merchandising materials for the purpose of ANCOP Walk 2018.