Nothing can make sponsored children feel special or loved than when they receive letters from their sponsors. It will only take a few minutes to write a letter and let them know that they are remembered.
[column span=”span6″ alignment=””]
We highly encourage writing to your scholar and sending a card for birthdays and holidays. The more letters you send, the more wonders you bring to their self-esteem.
Here are some tips:
- Talk about your family, home, job/school and city
- Send photographs or postcards
- Always use the child’s first name
- Avoid mentioning things outside the child’s realm of experience, such as expensive toys, new cars or homes and luxurious holidays
- Encourage them to study hard to reach their dreams
To protect your right for privacy ANCOP CANADA will not disclose your contact information. Exchange of letters between you and your scholar will be facilitated by ANCOP.
How to Send Your Letter
Address your letter to:
ANCOP INTERNATIONAL (CANADA), INC.
Child Sponsorship Program
P.O. Box 98067 South Common Mall
2150 Burnhamthorpe Road
West Mississauga, ON L5L 5V4
FOR: (Name of your sponsored Child)
Visiting your scholar is also encouraged. If you plan to visit your sponsored child, be sure to contact us at sponsor[at]ancopcanada.org at least one month prior to your planned visit.